Move More with DC's New Community Coaches! Join in on the journey to fitness.
Open Government and FOIA - DMHHS
Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two.)
- DMHHS FY 2014 Proposed Budget
- P Card Purchases (Purchase Card)
- District-wide FOIA Reports
- DMHHS Organizational Chart (The organizational chart for DMHHS in the Bowser administration will be available in January 2015)
- DMHHS Open Government Report 2014 (below)
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests also may be submitted by mail, fax, or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process. To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within DMHHS for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. The DMHHS FOIA Officer information is listed below.
Labor Management Liaison
Executive Office of Mayor Vincent C. Gray
1350 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Phone: (202) 727-0872
Fax: (202) 727-8257